Pages

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Hey! yo! Start Use this! In the name of blogger :D

Hey! yo! reader it's not f**kin to hear from ma friend "Yo! man u are blogger? Oh holy shit :D " I reply What is I am blogger? He said nice! hoorey!.......

Being blogger for me, for my opinion it's not that's shit as they think. First of all i can shared knowlege from what i have learn. Leaning from Natural from school from everybody around us. Eps Learning from Knowing ourself. Read books Discover something new Sometimes with reseaching.

Second, I can save my history from what i have done or we can say it's "dialy diary". Don't u have one? I guess U'll gonna say NO for this. Every boday have a power full brain, One english proverb that's I used to know is "THE BRAIN SEEM LIKE ONE GIANT THAT SLEEPING"  :O but I think u still gonna need diary for daily life. From my point of view, People sometimes careless with the little things just like where Did i put my motor key? blah blah blah..... compare with this things you will relize that's U gonna forget the past day event [I gusess coz i'm always like this :D]. So so so,,, with blog here we can keep daily diary for us and for people who wanna know 'bout experience from us.

Do I say wrong :D? So start up using blogger with me. I am J.

No comments:

Post a Comment